Thursday 6 March 2014

Just wait for it.


Wait for it, someday the right one will come.
The one that appreciates, understand, love and dotes on you.

5/3/14
Tiring day, woke up early for work. Lucky is near my place, my dearest Zoey came down to find me! Ate popeyes with her and slack awhile before heading back to work, poor girl have to help me count stock. Hahaha! Saw a few friends while working. After that long 8 hours of work went to meet my bro, Youfu. 
Went to dine at Jack's Place! It was on purpose because bros and my mahjong leg is working there, afterwards Kumsen and Wenbing arrived. Ordered Baked Salmon it was nice! Waited for Huai Xuan to end work so can go back to my place and mahjong. Walked to his place and then cab to my place which is like 5$ only LOL! Too lazy walk. It was a joy to have them bros with me, never fail to me laugh like mad.

We play till morning 7am, lose about 3$ only. Which is god damn lucky!

6/3/14
Stayed home rot, watch drama, eat and play games. So boring, really have to meet up my loves. 
So! my watch arrived after so long!Happygirl96!

This is to the guys who are attached.
I don't understand why, since you have said to meet someone before hand. Cancelling it due to your girlfriend, it sucks really. Girlfriend is obviously important then friends, so spend more time with her. Friends are forever here anytime. 
Well anyway! Tomorrow is Friday people!
TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment