Tuesday 4 March 2014

1st .

Starting my 1st blog post with some nonsensical thing.

Lets start, so hows march so far? 
For me, its awesome. Getting to know more friends from my new workplace, Black Vine. 
I'm a promoter for Samsung printer and monitor, so I worked for this 27th-2nd March IT fair.
It was my first fair, great experience from handling different kind of customer. From the easy ones to those very irritating and hard ones, it was fun helping them out thou!

Hang out with 2 of my best man & girl from Black Vine. Nick Shu & Zoey Neo.
Yes, got to know them from the IT fair, my redemption girl and best promoter. 
Went to Tampines Mall for lunch, Hot & Spicy pot. Spent all our energy trying to clear all the stuffs we took.
Decided to go down to Marina Bay Sands after getting Z's ice cream @ Mac.
Train was god damn cold, suffering ride to MBS. Went to window shop and sight seeing outside, sat and relax outside LV shop. I swear it was god damn dizzy at the platform on the sea, dizzy until have to lie down with Z. Wanted to see the sun set but too much buildings covering it, so decided to walk Esplanade and take train back home. 

Listening to some mix on train, feeling numb. Real numb, it's good thou. It's good to have a friend that shoots you then having a friend that keep saying nice things to you. Thanks so much you 2 idiots. Love you guys max.


No comments:

Post a Comment