Wednesday 12 March 2014

8 reasons why people choose to be single.


Why people choose to be single? Many people have many reasons to why they want to be single.
How about you? Whats your reason?

During this 3-4 months period after the broke up happen, I realize that I've missed out so much. Neglecting family, relatives and most importantly my friends. I'm glad that they are still here for me.

Okay! Moving on to my 8 reasons why I choose to be single!


  • Freedom!
One of the major reason why I rather be single as my personality makes me get along well with guys. Therefore I have quite a number of male friends and a few female friends. Nobody else except my mom will keep asking me where I am and why I'm there or with him/her. You won't have to tolerate his/hers dislikes when you yourself like doing some stuffs!
  • Focus on studies/career
Its true I can't focus on anything if I have a boyfriend, I'm those kind that have to stick 24/7 with him. Everything that revolves around me is him and nothing else. During my secondary school life, 70% of it is spent with my previous boyfriend. That's why I choose to be single so I can focus on my studies!

  • More time to pick the right one
I wouldn't want to settle down with the wrong person so staying single allows me to get to know more people and choosing the right one! So single people no worries just stay single as long as you want, I'm sure that one fine day the one that truly appreciates you will come!

  • Treating someone else as substitution
Yes, I'm afraid this happen, its not fair to my future partner. I still can't forget those memories that I once had, until now. It runs fresh in my brain, seeing us everywhere i go.
  • Personal time
My personal time is shorten as I spent most of my time with my previous boyfriend. Unlike now, I've a lot of personal time. Do my own stuffs and watching some of my favorite shows which he won't watch with me. Its good to have personal time. 
  • Friends
Throughout 4/5 of my secondary school life, I've neglected my friends because of my previous boyfriend. Rejected meetings with them, rarely contacting them. Thinking that having my boyfriend alone is good enough, who knows? End up helping me through this is my secondary school friend and co.
To those who are attached, don't neglect your friends just because of your partners.

  • Save money
YES, I've spent quite a sum of money on my previous relationship. The same goes to him, treating me to concerts, shows and stuffs.

There goes my 8 reason to why I choose to be single. It might not be true to some of you guys but it does to me! So maybe you guys can share what is your reason of choosing to be single!

No comments:

Post a Comment